Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Snoring is ruining my life!!

Options
  • 23-11-2010 4:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭

My boyfriend snores!!!!! I work shifts so my sleep patterns are a mess anyway, I have come close to suffocating him a few times.
    It's currently 03:45a.m. I have kicked him in to the spare room and I can still hear him through the poxy wall!!!
    We've looked up medical procedures and can't afford them, he is also overweight but I can't mention that because he is in complete denial!
    (and I'm doing it in a supportive sensitive way not a condescending bitchy way!)

As a result of sleeplessness (think that's a word) I've turned into a crabby bitch and we're constantly fighting! He has tried snoring solution stuff from the chemist (all sh*te!) and I hate earplugs cos they really hurt me

Please help me or you will see me on the front of all the newspapers for killing my boyfriend!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement