Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What do you do?

Options
  • 23-11-2010 1:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭

I've been thinking about this quite a bit recently, even though its a while since it actually happened and i don't know why these feelings have stirred within me again out of the blue.:confused:

Standing in a crowded bar, watching the rugby, my pint is on the bar, so i've an eye on the pint that i just got and one on the rugby, a girl tryin to get in to the bar coups it and ignores it. I say to her "sorry, you just spilled my drink" the reply is a straight faced "no i didn't":eek:

FAAWWWK!

"I just saw you spill it", "nope, wasn't me"

Now if it was a man, a man would own up and apologise without being asked OR would fess up once confronted and buy another drink, but this bitch was pure ignorant and her attitude more than the spilled drink annoyed me the most and got my temper up.:mad:

How do you deal with such a wench

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

Take her drink off her, and chuck it over her

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,919 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

Kick her in the face

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Drop the hand.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

This
    orourkeda wrote: »
    Kick her in the face

then
    Drop the hand.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,533 ✭✭✭Donkey Oaty

I've been thinking about this quite a bit recently, even though its a while since it actually happened and i don't know why these feelings have stirred within me again out of the blue.:confused:

tl;dr - It's a little bit funny, that feeling inside...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,653 ✭✭✭Ghandee

Get her locked, then take her home, then nail her like a carpenter on pay day!

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭immature ejaculation

when she gets her drink pick it up a knock it back in one and then drop the hand!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,800 ✭✭✭Senna

Seen this happen in a pub, the barman seen it too and added the pint to her bill. It started a whole handling with all her friends joining in, but in the end i think she paid for it and stormed off.
    I wouldn't get too worked up over it, snotty bitches like that usually have a thick fella close behind and it could get messy.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,130 ✭✭✭✭Oranage2

Happens to me occesianally - I just go to the bar, order another drink and forget about the inncident- I should really grow a back bone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 187 ✭✭noworries

Propose to her

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭northernpower

Nice - the general consensus is bitch slap and / or ploughing her like a corn field.

Both of which crossed my mind at the time - though theres only one i could've done and had any self respect left...yes, not only was she a pure ignoramus she looked like mary harneys fat sister

I'll know for the next time, good to know there's an accepted "etiquette"

• Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

Have you ever been told never leave your drink unattend?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,130 ✭✭✭✭Oranage2

Nice - the general consensus is bitch slap and / or ploughing her like a corn field.

Both of which crossed my mind at the time - though theres only one i could've done and had any self respect left...yes, not only was she a pure ignoramus she looked like mary harneys fat sister

I'll know for the next time, good to know there's an accepted "etiquette"

No wonder she has such an attitude problem - Life has been very cruel to her!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,252 ✭✭✭✭Standard Toaster

If it was a bloke it's be different story indeed. Get the hag to buy you a replacment quench or drink pints of water from now on if you've no backbone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,583 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

Take a 10cent coin out of your wallet and tell her you're going to do a magic trick, lick the coin and then drop it in her drink and walk off. If she says anything just deny it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,751 ✭✭✭Saila

wait till she goes to the toilet, outstretch leg,

when she gets up and goes wtf, say "sorry I have a nervous twitch in my leg"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭0verblood

+1 for minge kick.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Standing in a crowded bar, watching the rugby, my pint is on the bar, so i've an eye on the pint that i just got and one on the rugby, a girl tryin to get in to the bar coups it and ignores it. I say to her "sorry, you just spilled my drink" the reply is a straight faced "no i didn't":eek:

FAAWWWK!

"I just saw you spill it", "nope, wasn't me"

Now if it was a man, a man would own up and apologise without being asked OR would fess up once confronted and buy another drink, but this bitch was pure ignorant and her attitude more than the spilled drink annoyed me the most and got my temper up.:mad:

How do you deal with such a wench
    Story sounds made up to instil misogyny in the userbase, which worked..
    Locked and some **** removed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement