Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good place to get car serviced?

Options
  • 22-11-2010 7:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,877 ✭✭✭

New to the area but need a car service. Where is the best place? How much are they pricewise? Need somewhere around €90. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,916 ✭✭✭dubmick

for that price you would probably looking at a cash in hand job / nixer

Otherwise, M1 Motors in Balbriggan do a small service for €99 + VAT

• Registered Users Posts: 727 ✭✭✭C.O.Y.B.I.B

I had a car serviced recently by a main dealer in Airside and they were a rip off , so any extras I needed I took to Airside Pitstop who are on Pinnock Hill in Swords just down from the entrance to Airside. They seem very reasonable . I got quoted €65 from mail dealer for a Brake Fluid change and they did it for €35. I also brought a puncture into them and they charged me €5 to fix it which I thought was exceptional value.
    I will definitely be going back to them for the full service next time.
    To answer your original question , i dont know how much their service is , but I know they are reasonable so worth a call.

Advertisement