Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Essay Extension

Options
  • 22-11-2010 3:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭

Jus for an example. You are given an essay on the 1st of Novmeber and it needs to be handed up by the 22of November. However you will have to miss college from the 5th of November and will only be returning on the 5th of December for personal reasons. What happens after this. Are you entitled to an extension. By the way these dates are only being used as examples!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭maglite

Do you have or can you get a doctors note. That would seem to be the best way

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭corcaighabu92

Ya i do. But even if you return to college almost a month after it is expected to be handed in is it ok??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭Byron85

Ya i do. But even if you return to college almost a month after it is expected to be handed in is it ok??

Yeah you should be ok. I had to hand in two essays late last year. Granted both of them were only a week late each but they were late because there was a death in my family and then a month later I caught shingles.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭m2wua0ox56iz93

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement