Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TCG in Ireland

Options
  • 22-11-2010 11:56am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hey guys, is there anyone still interested in Pokemon card games around Ireland or are there any tournaments for the TCG going on apart from in Limerick, cause I go to that one every week.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭elekid

We play the TCG at the League in Dublin. It's casual play moreso than tournaments but I imagine there could be tournaments organised sometime in the future.

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭SamIAmNot

Woo! I gots half a legend card today! One half of dialga and Palika.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

I'm highly impressionable and found myself buying cards in tesco... I got a rayquaza-and -someone-else lower half... now I'm going to have to keep buying these fecking things till I get the top half. I don't even play the game. This sucks...

• Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭popzmaster

Banjo wrote: »
    I'm highly impressionable and found myself buying cards in tesco... I got a rayquaza-and -someone-else lower half... now I'm going to have to keep buying these fecking things till I get the top half. I don't even play the game. This sucks...

Rayquaza Deoxys! Whats the story here at all theres half legends popping up everywhere!

Raven88 wrote: »
    Hey guys, is there anyone still interested in Pokemon card games around Ireland or are there any tournaments for the TCG going on apart from in Limerick, cause I go to that one every week.

Does there be many people at this shindig in Limerick??

And am i not just the worst chap for double posting :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Raven88

we get about eight every sat in the Gathering for TCG
    popzmaster wrote: »
    Does there be many people at this shindig in Limerick??

And am i not just the worst chap for double posting :P

Jesus six every week!! Look at this dubs we can do better (me excluded im a wickla bhoy :D)

Advertisement