Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HTC Desire HD and Wifi

Options
  • 22-11-2010 9:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭

I have problems connecting my HDH to my home Vodafone Wifi - initially it worked fine, since yesterday it dropped suddenly. HTH recognizes my Wifi, but will not connect to it? Any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,442 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

I have problems connecting my HDH to my home Vodafone Wifi - initially it worked fine, since yesterday it dropped suddenly. HTH recognizes my Wifi, but will not connect to it? Any ideas?

Will any other devices connect to this network?
    Have you tried to reboot the modem / router?

I have the same issue with wifi in work about once a fortnight and rebooting the router fixes this. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭Thomasofmel

Yes, laptop, Xbox etc will connect with no problem via the Vodafone router, only my HDH will not. I rebooted the router twice last night - did not help.
    I can though connect to my neighbors unsecured WiFi with my HDH - strange?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

Had the same issue with my Vodafone bb and my dhd,changed the wep key and the channel selection on the router from automatic to 6

• Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭Thomasofmel

TT - thanks, that actually soleved my issue with WiFi! I changed the channel to 6, and voila, all OK now. Cheers :D

Advertisement