Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to learn German in Dublin?

Options
  • 22-11-2010 12:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

I studied German at college, was pretty woeful at it but am considering taking it up again as would be beneficial for my career I feel. I was just wondering what would ppl recommend is the best method to learn the language from a non beginner level. I am based in Dublin, what are the Goethe Institute's classes like?

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,288 ✭✭✭TheUsual

Hi guys,
    I studied German at college, was pretty woeful at it but am considering taking it up again as would be beneficial for my career I feel. I was just wondering what would ppl recommend is the best method to learn the language from a non beginner level. I am based in Dublin, what are the Goethe Institute's classes like?
    Thanks!

I did a year of German at the Goethe Institute at night, once a week. Had college German but it was more technical. The nightcourse was more relaxed and conversational.
    Nice class atmosphere and friendly teacher too.

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭Merowig

My gf had also done classes with the Goethe Institute and she liked it.
    They are a bit pricy but I believe it should be worth.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 374 ✭✭theholyghost

I've taken courses at Goethe, they are very good as you would expect.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭Dafydd Thomas

I did German in school and loved it. In Dublin no and would love to take it up again. What kind of prices are at goethe?

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭jb-ski

I did German in school and loved it. In Dublin no and would love to take it up again. What kind of prices are at goethe?

http://www.goethe.de/ins/ie/dub/lrn/deu/ext/enindex.htm

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21 NewinDub

MODEDIT:

Dankeschoen, aber einmal Werbung reicht.

Und bitte ...keine Asbach-Uralten threads dafuer ausgraben :D

Advertisement