Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone see the scumbags fighting in town the other day with hammers?

Options
  • 21-11-2010 11:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭

mate of mine saw this on Thomas street, just where the butchers are and down from fit rite. I can't recall the name of the alley.
    Apparently one of them pulled a hammer on the other. Nacks beating nacks, but the guy who was getting "hammered" took the hammer off the other guy, and started beating back?
    Anyone else hear about this or see it? Wonder who they were? Nobody intervened obviously....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭Builderfromhell

Was driving along Thomas street when I saw the commotion. Heard the story about it today.

Two guys sitting in Chocolate coffee shop. ANother guy walks down Little Catherine st. Guys having coffee leap out and start beating him with hammer. He grabs hammer from them and starts beating them back. They run off in two different directions. He throws hammer at one of them and hits him on back of neck. Hammer bounces off his neck and hits old lady having coffee in Bean an Tí. Hits her on face.

Customers bring bleeding guy into chocolate coffee shop toilet to clean him up. Gardai arrive, eventually, and take guy out of toilet. Ask him does he want to press charges, he insists no. Gardai then leave. Injured man walks away.

That's the story I heard.

It seemed very dramatic when I passed in car. Could not help anyone as it all happened so fast.

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭kenoconnell

Are u trying to plug chocolate coffee shop??!!!!
    :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

I left about the bit about the hammer being thrown.
    I can imagine it must have been a depressing sight, to an already depressing sight of the way the city centre is going....:(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,092 ✭✭✭CiaranMT

Saw the title and thought 'only in Limerick' :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭brendansmith

Fighting with a hammer ay?

I cant believe nobody thought of doing this before now.
    Ill never be able to go back to regular fighting now.
    Anyone know a good make of hammer for fighting with?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,864 ✭✭✭langdang

Anyone know a good make of hammer for fighting with?
    Is it for a wedding or a funeral?;)

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭constantg

be great for attracting Stag Parties though....."Get Hammered in Limerick in the Middle of the Afternoon" :)

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭kenoconnell

constantg wrote: »
    be great for attracting Stag Parties though....."Get Hammered in Limerick in the Middle of the Afternoon" :)

We'll supply the free finger food, one way of getting the construction shops busy again

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

I eagerly await the internet video "2 shams 1 hammer"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,864 ✭✭✭langdang

krudler wrote: »
    I eagerly await the internet video "2 shams 1 hammer"

STOP!
    mc_hammer.jpg
    Hammer Time!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,983 ✭✭✭Tea_Bag

so.............

society won?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,677 ✭✭✭flutered

a guy armed with a hammer ambushes an unarmed guy, then loses the fight, only in limerick.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭kilburn

Qucik google of the words Hammer and Attack will reveal a list of attacks in Dublin, so ..............

Advertisement