Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Europlex Identifier

Options
  • 21-11-2010 6:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hi
    I was wondering does anyone know where I could get a new or a secondhand keypad for a euoplex identifier. As it's not made anymore none of my local suppliers have them?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,058 ✭✭✭Jnealon

The end of life for the verifier is 3/12/10. I think the verifier keypad will work with the identifier.
    Give europlex a call to check this

• Registered Users Posts: 15 thetowen

Cheers I assume you can still buy this??

Checked this out and the verifier won't work with the identifier system.

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭NDJ4

Jnealon wrote: »
    The end of life for the verifier is 3/12/10. I think the verifier keypad will work with the identifier.
    Give europlex a call to check this

I thought the same when I read the first post, was sure both keypads were usable on both panels... It's been a while since I've worked on either though.
    thetowen wrote: »
    Checked this out and the verifier won't work with the identifier system.

Shame thats the case, I have an old identifier keypad that you're welcome to if it's of any use. Also have the old identifier panel to go with it. Both were installed in my own house up until last year. Let me know if they're of any use to you, then I'll try to find them... Remember my son playing with the keypad the last time I saw it but i'm sure it still works fine:).

NDJ4 wrote: »
    I thought the same when I read the first post, was sure both keypads were usable on both panels... It's been a while since I've worked on either though.

Shame thats the case, I have an old identifier keypad that you're welcome to if it's of any use. Also have the old identifier panel to go with it. Both were installed in my own house up until last year. Let me know if they're of any use to you, then I'll try to find them... Remember my son playing with the keypad the last time I saw it but i'm sure it still works fine:).

NDJ4 that would be brilliant if you could find the keypad.I would really appreciate. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭NDJ4

That's no problem at all, I have the alarm panel and keypad here. I'll pm you my details.

Advertisement