Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

More building in Lusk?

Options
  • 21-11-2010 3:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭

Another site has popped up across from the forge, it looks like quite a large site, someone said it was shopping centre but i'm taking that with a pinch of salt...

Anyone know what it is or where to get information on it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,766 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Check the Fingal Co Co website. There is a 'zoomable' map that you can use to identify if there are past or present planning applications on a particular piece of land & this is usually linked to the application details.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,528 ✭✭✭dcr22B

ragg wrote: »
    Another site has popped up across from the forge, it looks like quite a large site, someone said it was shopping centre but i'm taking that with a pinch of salt...

http://www.dwyernolanhomes.ie/dwyer_2/downloads/theforge.pdf?bcsi_scan_3CC2F976B940F09F=0&bcsi_scan_filename=theforge.pdf

On page 5 of the brochure, they are marked as future playing fields?

Is that where you are talking about ragg or the construction further towards the train station on the right hand side?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭ragg

A bit further up towards the station, just before the roundabout that brings you onto station road from the ring road...

Can't get onto fingal coco website, so can't investigate further.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,930 ✭✭✭Martron

that is a a drainage pipe line from the water treatment plant to the new donabate/portrane plant as far as i know.

Advertisement