Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Android IPad Alternitives?

Options
  • 21-11-2010 2:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25

Has anyone used the IPad and any of the Android alternitives.

Does anyone have a favourite Android Pad or any tips on ones to avoid. Read a review in last weeks sunday papers about a few with the IPad coming out tops but still needing add ons to run flash sites, no memory expansion card slots or USB ports but still the favourite.

It must be good if you are to look past those pitfalls.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,362 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

You'd be better off posting that in the Android forum....

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1343

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭meathgal2010

The Samsung Galaxy Tab has been noted as the best ipad alternative and runs Android 2.2 Froyo. Has full flash support ( 10.1) , expandable memory with an SD card. Has full 3G,bluetooth and WiFi connectivity, Takes a normal sized sim card for 3G connection and also has full phone functionality. The Charging connector leads into a USB. Has a 7 inch screen which is great for portability ( fits into my handbag :D)

I have one and love it ...... actually addicted to it! Samsung movies allows me to rent movies onto my tab and as I travel alot this is great.

Avail on all 5 networks or can buy sim free in 02 for 639e

• Registered Users Posts: 25 t wex

Thanks, will do

Advertisement