Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bundaberg Rum

Options
  • 21-11-2010 2:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭

Anybody know where I can get a bottle of Bundaberg Rum in Ireland.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 515 ✭✭✭TheDrog

they usually have it in Molloy's on Francis street

• Registered Users Posts: 16,876 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

Bradley's North Main St., Cork or The Abbot's Ale House, Devonshire st., Cork.

Overpriced and overrated rum!

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭Molloys Clondalkin

Where abouts are you op?

• Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭PhiliousPhogg

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭techeng

Ideally Dublin would be the best option. I will try Molloy's

• Advertisement

Ill give brendan a call for you tomorrow Techeng and let you know around lunch time but tbh its something my store hasnt stocked in about 2 years.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,109 ✭✭✭Cavehill Red

Overpriced and overrated rum!

This.

If I recall, the Aussies once changed the legislation to permit this to be bottled after a matter of weeks rather than years so as to fulfil demand.
    It's horrifically young, and not very good at all.

Brendan has it there in francis street its 36.99 per bottle and he has a couple, is Molloys off licence in Francis street ok for you or would you like me to get it sent to your nearest Molloys off licence??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 bundyboy

bradleys in north main street in cork has them stocked aswell as a off-licence in killarney(mainly because of the tourist traffic) at the roundabout near the reeks.
    over indulged in the rum while over in oz, the smell of bundaberg rum makes me gag would prefer the inner circle or the appleton rum from jamaica.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 263 ✭✭upforit101

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16 bundyboy

thanks lads for the links lads, im off to stockup for this years anzac day pissup in killarney,ive ordered 2 bottles of bundy u.p. and aswell as a bottle of appleton xv rum. my liver has a month or so to get ready for the pain

• Registered Users Posts: 8 chaoloughlin

Hi,

Can someone let me know if it is still possible to get Bundy in Limerick, Killarney or Cork. Am heading back home to getting married on the 3rd Jan next year and the better halfs (she's an aussie) old man is mad about it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,748 ✭✭✭✭Lovely Bloke

Get it in Duty Free Shirley?

• Registered Users Posts: 8 chaoloughlin

Would be the easy option but we are flying with Etihad back through Abu Dhabi and as far as i am aware you can not get booze in Duty Free in Aus and take it through Abu Dhabi

Advertisement