Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

World Remembrance Day For Traffic Victims.

Options
  • 21-11-2010 12:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭

I was a bit surprised to not see a thread mentioned on this topic already, and to be honest, I'm not 100% sure where exactly I should post it. So mods, feel to move to the most appropriate location.:)

Nearly all of us here know someone personally who was killed or seriously injured in a traffic accident. Every day, several times a day these incidents occur somewhere in the world.Today is simply the day where the lives of the people affected by the incidents and their pains experienced are remembered; the victims, their families and friends, the emergency services who respond, etc. So spare a thought for all those victims that you know and, even more so, those you don't know. And, please do your utmost best to ensure that you don't make yourself or someone else a person who will be remembered as a victim on this day for years to come.

Thanks,

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 544 ✭✭✭Pookah

It's a subject that needs to be tackled head-on.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

If we had better road users threads like this wouldn't exist

Advertisement