Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Summer jobs I can learn Irish through?

Options
  • 20-11-2010 9:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭

Haigh,
    I'm no Gaelgóir, but I can hold a conversation and do quite alot of my everyday stuff through Irish, but I'd like to find a summer job that I could learn Irish through in a fully Irish-speaking place, people have said Connemara of course, but I don't know what job I could get that would help me learn Irish, I wouldn't have good enough Irish to be a cinnire in a gaeltacht camp like, so it's kinda complicated. I suppose I could get a summer job in Connemara then learn Irish outside of working, but I'd really like some help as to where I could get a job that could help me learn Irish, how and what kind of job I could be getting,
    Go raibh maith agaibh :)

Advertisement