Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Disabling unread email notifier?

Options
  • 20-11-2010 9:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭

Hey,
    Hoping to get some help with this little problem!

I want to be able to turn off the regular reminder when I have an unread email on my Desire.

Currently if I get a mail, it notifies me every 2 minutes or so unless I have acknowledged its receipt.

Is there a way to stop this from happening?

Many thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,471 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

In gmail, Menu / More... / Settings / Notifications. You can turn them off there.... There is also a "Notify Once" setting too.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Cianos

Mr E wrote: »
    In gmail, Menu / More... / Settings / Notifications. You can turn them off there.... There is also a "Notify Once" setting too.

My email is under a Gmail account, but I use the HTC stock widget to manage my mail. So I'm not sure if it'll solve the problem. I have clicked "notify once", so hopefully it'll work anyway.

Thanks

Advertisement