Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HTC Wildfire vs Samsung Galaxy Apollo

Options
  • 20-11-2010 9:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭

The title says it all! Phone broke today so I need to decide which to get!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,699 ✭✭✭Brian

ZTE Blade / Orange San Francisco.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭johnny_adidas

Baza210 wrote: »
    ZTE Blade / Orange San Francisco.

People recommending this phone should really mention that it is not available on any Rep of Ireland network at the moment and has to be bought online or in the north.
    Its great that its a well recommended mid level android phone but not everyone can make it over the border on a whim

• Registered Users Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

The title says it all! Phone broke today so I need to decide which to get!

Tough one to call. Wildfire is solid, quick, dependable but the screen res is a bit of a downer. Apollo should be better on paper, too new to comment on reliability. I prefer the shape of the wildfire, screen a little too narrow on the apollo

• Registered Users Posts: 1,660 ✭✭✭Payton

Im hoping that I'll have a HTC Wildfire after xmas, Ive done some reviews and as theteal says its a lot more solid and quick. A friend has a Wildfire and Ive had a play around and Im defo hooked, Meteor are doing it for €189 online Pay As You Go.

Advertisement