Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Launderette Balbriggan

Options
  • 20-11-2010 9:25pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Is there a Launderette in Balbriggan?
    If so, got a name for it ?so I can find an address and phone # to pass on please.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭Bluetonic

A Google and Golden Pages search returns two results.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

I found a load on google problem was couldn't tel which were still in existance,so thoguht someone living there would know.
    Never thought of the golden pages,Thanks:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,843 ✭✭✭Jimdagym

Moonbeam wrote: »
    Is there a Launderette in Balbriggan?
    If so, got a name for it ?so I can find an address and phone # to pass on please.

I see the one in castlemill is gone. Suds is gone too, next to the Harvest, isnt it? There used to be one opposite Trax. Not sure of the name, or even if its still there. Tesco's had one too. Anyone know if thats gone? Think it might be.

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭NorthDub

the one opposite traks , is kendalls dry cleaners, still there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,207 ✭✭✭meditraitor

Bluetonic wrote: »
    A Google and Golden Pages search returns two results.

Jasus man, you could have just posted the link instead of being a <snip> about it?

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,990 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Abusive posts will not be tolerated - if you have a problem with another post, press the report post button

Thanks

Beasty

• Registered Users Posts: 3,916 ✭✭✭dubmick

Jimdagym wrote: »
    Tesco's had one too. Anyone know if thats gone? Think it might be.

No it's still there. It's called Ashling Dry Cleaners. Just inside the entrance on Bridge Street.

Advertisement