Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aritech Bell Box

Options
  • 20-11-2010 4:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭

Hi All,
    I have a Europlex Verifier 24 installed and working perfect. I am intending to install a Aritech AS293 bell box with it. Does anyone know what type of battery goes into this please.

Also, thinking about fitting a second keypad. Will only a Europlex keypad work with this system or is there a more commonly produced RKP that would work with it?

Thanks for any help,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,058 ✭✭✭Jnealon

It's a 12v 7Ah battery for the verifier. You'd want to hurry up and get a verifier keypad as they are comming to their end of life and europlex will not supply them after that

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭mcummins2

Jnealon wrote: »
    It's a 12v 7Ah battery for the verifier. You'd want to hurry up and get a verifier keypad as they are comming to their end of life and europlex will not supply them after that

Cheers. Its the bell-box I am wondering about. There are battery terminals in it but have no clue as to the battery it takes. The 12v 7Ah wont fit in it.
    Thanks again.

There should be a battery in it, if not then return it

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭mcummins2

Jnealon wrote: »
    There should be a battery in it, if not then return it

Got it for free from a friend of mine. Unfortunately there was no battery in it.

I'm not familiar with that one but I have two different ASXXX bells on the shelf and one id 10.7V 280mAH and the other is 7V 230mAH.
    Your best bet is to ring them

• Advertisement
Advertisement