Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best place to buy the new xbox 360 console

Options
  • 20-11-2010 3:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭

Hi,
    I already own an xbox 360 but got the rrod AGAIN lately and can't seem to fix it this time.
    Does anyone have any suggestions on who has the best deal on one?
    I live in the Cavan area, but can travel for the right bargain!

I suppose I am aiming for the 250GB one (definitely not the 4GB one!), I already have extras controllers and games, but wouldn't mind getting Red Dead Redemption bundled in, or maybe an xbox live subscription.
    Thanks all!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 607 ✭✭✭MrsMcSteamy

I too am on the look out for a good deal on the 360 250gb, I posted in the bargain alert requests earlier before even thinking about this forum so if anyone knows of a good deal could you give details or a possible link

• Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭DiarmaidGNR

I too am on the look out for a good deal on the 360 250gb, I posted in the bargain alert requests earlier before even thinking about this forum so if anyone knows of a good deal could you give details or a possible link

I rang up a few shop.
    Xtravision - €250 with a game (from a list of games), but you can trade in the game for about €30 he said, so that's €220 excluding game.

Or smyths have some good deals as well - (used to have a link, but was taken down, so you might have to ring them)
    €280 for console, 2 games (from list), a 4in1 arcade game, extra controller, and a couple of vouchers (€5).
    From what I remember the Smyths game list was crap, and you're more than likely going to get a ****ty extra controller.
    Also, I once bought a preowned game from Smyths for €40, lost receipt, went to trade it in a couple of weeks later - offered €2.

I prefer the xtravision offer simply because I already have games and controllers from my old xbox, - why spend another €60!

Advertisement