Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zeam launcher problem!

Options
  • 20-11-2010 3:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,653 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys.

Turned on my phone this morning, (samsung galaxy s) and it will only display a black screen, phone vibrates and tells me the application Zeam has stopped unexpectedly!
    As this was ticked as my default, forcing a close just recreates the problem, and I really dont know how to access settings etc to revert back to TW as my launcher!

Am getting severely pissed off with this crap now!

Anyone know how to sort this please?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

In my experience...hard reset

You should never use a new launcher and set it perm on before testing it properly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,653 ✭✭✭Ghandee

In my experience...hard reset

You should never use a new launcher and set it perm on before testing it properly

Doesnt sem to be working dude!

Ok.

Feckin thong seems to be bricked now!

Black screen, showing a mobile and a computer on it!

FFS

• Registered Users Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

Lol what u do to it? Was it a beta launcher or something? Never heard of it. Last time adw got corrupted I just did hard reset and start from seek.

Lol what u do to it? Was it a beta launcher or something? Never heard of it. Last time adw got corrupted I just did hard reset and start from seek.

Phew, got it sorted but had to reflash the whole phone using odin.
    Zeam is an alternative launcher, just gives your phone a different look and feel to it, just a bit crap that when you select it as default, and if it crashes, its pretty much nigh on impossible to do anything on the phone!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,984 ✭✭✭Johnny Storm

Very glad to hear you got your phone sorted.
    Not much help here but just FWIW I've been using Zeam on my Galaxy for about a month and I'm very happy with it.

Advertisement