Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mouse pointer crazy

Options
  • 20-11-2010 2:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,246 ✭✭✭

Hi.

Every once in a while my mouse pointer (macbook trackpad) will spaz out and shoot around the screen as if it is only catching up, the keyboard also sometimes does this when entering passwords where it takes a few seconds to catch up.

Anyone else have this problem or now how or to solve it - the rest of the laptop is not slow even running a vm of win7 its not that slow.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Rulmeq

Hi.

Every once in a while my mouse pointer (macbook trackpad) will spaz out and shoot around the screen as if it is only catching up, the keyboard also sometimes does this when entering passwords where it takes a few seconds to catch up.

Anyone else have this problem or now how or to solve it - the rest of the laptop is not slow even running a vm of win7 its not that slow.

Is it possible that you are accidentally resting part of your hand on it? I was using a friends laptop recently with the large trackpad and was wondering why every so often the mouse would only right click - apparently I was resting my thumb on it, so it was picking that up as a two finger click :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,246 ✭✭✭conor.hogan.2

Nope, it races around the screen as if it catching up on itself there is no problem with clicking.

Advertisement