Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joke Thread!

Options
  • 20-11-2010 1:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 914 ✭✭✭

I'm starting off a joke thread . Submit any jokes you know.... New, Old, Clean, Dirty.... As long as they are funny! lol wink.gif:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Why did the chicken cross the road?
    That's not the best way to write a set y'know...

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭cococoady

Brian Cowen announced today that he is changing the Irish National Emblem from a Celtic Harp to a condon.

This he feels reflects more accurately the governments political stance.

A condom allows for inflation, destroys the next generation, protects a bunch of pricks and gives us a sense of security while you're actually being screwed.

• Registered Users Posts: 914 ✭✭✭DarkDusk

So, I'll have to bring this thread back to life again! Come on every1 we need your jokes!!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 thumbscrew

all you old-school-Zig'n'Zag-fridge-in-a-denim-jacket fans should get these...don't you miss the good old days when Podge was just a humble postman?

Q: Why did the diver blush?

A:
    Because the sea weed!

Q: What do you get when you cross a skunk with a boomerang?

A:
    A nasty smell you can't get rid of!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭the flananator

"I think fisting should be called upper-cunting". Bo Burnham.

"Hey, should lesbians be allowed use dildos? They made their choice". Stewart Francis.

"I wish my first word had been 'Quote' so right before I die I could say 'Un-quote'." Steven Wright.

"I was in a taxi and the driver said "I love my job because I'm my own boss". And I said "Left here"." Jimmy Carr.

"Dream catchers work. If your dream is to be gay." Demetri Martin.

• Advertisement
Advertisement