Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas market Pery Square

Options
  • 20-11-2010 10:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭

Came across the Christmas street market last night outside the new Hotel on Pery Square and Barrington street.
    Nice small market with some good food.
    Feel sorry for them though because I don't think it was well advertised.
    I don't get local papers so would not have known about it unless I came across it on net or as happened passed it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭vkid

Came across the Christmas street market last night outside the new Hotel on Pery Square and Barrington street.
    Nice small market with some good food.
    Feel sorry for them though because I don't think it was well advertised.
    I don't get local papers so would not have known about it unless I came across it on net or as happened passed it.

passed it last night as they were closing up. knew nothing about it either

• Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭Cherrycoke

It's on Saturday & Sunday aswell. 12pm-6pm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭Amazotheamazing

Is it just this weekend?

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Penny Lane!

I was there in Sat and cant say I was in any way impressed. There were so few stalls there, no people shopping, very little food and NO CHRISTMAS CHEER!!

Not a happy lil elf

Advertisement