Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

exhaust repair limerick??

Options
  • 19-11-2010 10:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭

need to get my exhaust welded on my bike....

anyone out their get welding jobs done to their car/bike exhausts???

who done it and were they resonably priced??
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭m3hm3t

This guy is very good , i recommend everyone
    Emerald Exhaust Centre

• Registered Users Posts: 943 ✭✭✭Enright

Agree - emerald exhaust is the biz

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,864 ✭✭✭langdang

Enright wrote: »
    Agree - emerald exhaust is the biz
    Another happy emerald customer. Dunno if he'll weld tho.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,230 ✭✭✭mgbgt1978

Sorry, but he won't do any welding. You need to find a friend with a Mig welder.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭slinky2000

mgbgt1978 wrote: »
    Sorry, but he won't do any welding. You need to find a friend with a Mig welder.

Found this out myself, I had an m3 and took the exhast clean off by the CAT and he wouldn't touch it. Had to go to Ballyneety to find a place that would weld it. It was perfect condition so couldn't justify buying a new one. He done a great job.

Emerald sorted out my flatmates punto for an amazing price though! Would recommend him for car's with a simple exhaust system.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,001 ✭✭✭fl4pj4ck

m3hm3t wrote: »
    This guy is very good , i recommend everyone
    Emerald Exhaust Centre

he was the biggest disaster for me. had to go back four times to get it properly done. he's also the worst when it comes to punctuality, never ever believe him when he said it wil be done at certain time. the biggest mistake that happen to me over years having car

Advertisement