Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What Happened The Poker Forum

Options
  • 19-11-2010 10:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭

This place used to be full of chat?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭WeeBushy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭adamski8

something along the lines of, alot(or a few) of members thought it would be a fun idea to **** with the count to a million thread, they did so and were reported, mods/admins had a hard time thinking what to do about it.
    think they took away the big ass "bad beat" thread which alot of posters objected to.
    the powers replaced it with bbv2 but it wasnt the same so they all went to irishpokerboards instead.

i was quite surprised how all of them migrated but thats how it is (or at least some half ass way i remember it going down)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭bohsman

adamski8 wrote: »
    something along the lines of, alot(or a few) of members thought it would be a fun idea to **** with the count to a million thread, they did so and were reported, mods/admins had a hard time thinking what to do about it.
    think they took away the big ass "bad beat" thread which alot of posters objected to.
    the powers replaced it with bbv2 but it wasnt the same so they all went to irishpokerboards instead.

i was quite surprised how all of them migrated but thats how it is (or at least some half ass way i remember it going down)

BBV thread looks intact to me. The above is a bit like claiming that Cork City went bust because of George O'Callaghans messing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,873 ✭✭✭RichieLawlor

Oliver1985 wrote: »
    This place used to be full of chat?

They put a mod, i think it was Kinetic, in temporary charge and he had as much idea how to mod the poker forum as Cowen does about being taoiseach.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

adamski8 wrote: »

Basically Vince sums it up perfect :D

30if1xzjpg.gif

Thats a little right but a lot wrong place went to bits, everybody moved, new place is brillaint.

irishpokerboards :cool:

• Advertisement
Advertisement