Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Email App

Options
  • 19-11-2010 7:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭

Anyone got a good app for hotmail account. The stock email on my galaxy s is **** with hotmail, rarely refreshes properly. I know android is ideal for g mail (and gmail is better)but i dont want to change an address ive had for years. Cheers

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,073 ✭✭✭mickoneill30

Anyone got a good app for hotmail account. The stock email on my galaxy s is **** with hotmail, rarely refreshes properly. I know android is ideal for g mail (and gmail is better)but i dont want to change an address ive had for years. Cheers

Try out k9. Great app.

• Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭ldr

on the same subject.
    i use gmail app, but when i try to download some types of files (video or xls files) doesnt download them only really download pictures.

is there any app that will download everything?

thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭salutations

Try out k9. Great app.

Cheers Mick. Works perfectly.

Advertisement