Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

snapfish

Options
  • 19-11-2010 6:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

can anyone please tell me if snapfish.ie (the photo printing company) have any shops in dublin which i can go into to buy a present for my gf?
    i see things on the online website i like but as i dont have a credit card or any cards i cannot get them...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭Linguo

Hey Paddy,

Snapfish belongs to Hewlett Packard, I only ever order online and don't think they have a store! However, upstairs in Jervis there's a stand which prints pics onto mugs, tee shirts etc so you should check it out!

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭XDivaX

paddy1909 wrote: »
    can anyone please tell me if snapfish.ie (the photo printing company) have any shops in dublin which i can go into to buy a present for my gf?
    i see things on the online website i like but as i dont have a credit card or any cards i cannot get them...

Get a prepay mastercard surely! :)

https://www.payzonemoney.com/purchase.php?country=ie

Advertisement