Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Benefit gig - Whelan's - Eco Students Abroad Program

Options
  • 19-11-2010 6:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

ACTS ON THE NIGHT ARE : THE LYNCHBURG MOB: TIME IS A THIEF: HENRIETTA GAME: YOU TELL ME.

NOT TO BE MISSED !!!!! TICKETS ONLY 9EURO !!!

I’m organising a benefit gig in Whelan's in January to help the Volunteer Eco Students Abroad Program and will be travelling to The Fiji Islands in the summer of 2011. I will work in conjunction with the villagers and the village chief in addressing the major issues the village faces, including lack of fresh running water, dilapidated schools, non-sustainable farming and generally poor infrastructure. The program is to help to facilitate the means for implementing these projects and repairs. It will also provide local tradesmen with employment.

LOG ONTO WWW.WHELANSLIVE.COM OR LO CALL 1890 200 078

Advertisement