Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost Umbrella

Options
  • 19-11-2010 5:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Found an abandoned mens black umbrella on a Northbound DART last Friday (12 November). I picked it up figuring if I didn't someone else would and thought I'd clear my conscience by posting this in case the owner comes looking.

If that's you I'll happily return it if you reply to this post with the brand of umbrella and any defining features.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭spoonface

djlucy wrote: »
    Found an abandoned mens black umbrella on a Northbound DART last Friday (12 November). I picked it up figuring if I didn't someone else would and thought I'd clear my conscience by posting this in case the owner comes looking.

If that's you I'll happily return it if you reply to this post with the brand of umbrella and any defining features.

There's a lost property office in Pearse Street DART Stn. For a truly clear conscience, drop it in to them!

• Registered Users Posts: 8 djlucy

spoonface wrote: »
    There's a lost property office in Pearse Street DART Stn. For a truly clear conscience, drop it in to them!

Just a regular clear conscience is good enough for me thanks. I don't feel the need for a "truly clear" one at the moment!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭nxbyveromdwjpg

It's an umbrella. Keep it.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

To be honest, unless it's a really expensive one, no one is going to look for it!

Advertisement