Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting Sense back (from Cyanogen Mod)

Options
  • 19-11-2010 3:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,417 ✭✭✭✭

Hey all,

I have a rooted HTC Desire, decided to stick Cyanogen Mod onto it for a while, give it a run out. While there are parts of it I quite like, I miss my HTC sense... How would one roll back to it? Or alternatively are there good mods out there that incorporate HTC sense?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭johnny_adidas

ive been using leedroid for a few weeks now and find it fine, have a few of the graphic enhancements installed over the standard froyo which i prefer

• Registered Users Posts: 13,734 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

dulpit wrote: »
    Hey all,

I have a rooted HTC Desire, decided to stick Cyanogen Mod onto it for a while, give it a run out. While there are parts of it I quite like, I miss my HTC sense... How would one roll back to it? Or alternatively are there good mods out there that incorporate HTC sense?

Launcher Pro is the closest thing to sense for stock android, especially if you want decent facebook, twitter etc. widgets. Fancy Widget is a knockoff of the HTC Clock/Weather widget a quick google should find you the apk.

Inq

Advertisement