Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

To do this summer: little help

Options
  • 19-11-2010 2:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Ok so will be finished a primary teaching postgrad June 2011 with quite a good chance of getting a job the following September (either way I have to be home middle of August).

Can anyone suggest a novel way of spending my summer? I will have little money but will be earning in the coming months. Working holiday or somewhere to explore.

A fun job to tie me over for 6-8 weeks somewhere abroad, Thailand of course with (no work), perhaps interrailing but money might be an issue.

Anyway many of you will have had 'best summers ever', so what're the suggestions? Has to be either something cool OR earning/ teaching. Sooner the better I start researching

Advertisement