Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Digital Camera for about €150??

Options
  • 19-11-2010 12:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33

Hey:)....I'm trying to figure out what digital camera to get for a relation at the price of around €150.....any recommendations??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33 ciaramkm

ciaramkm wrote: »
    Hey:)....I'm trying to figure out what digital camera to get for a relation at the price of around €150.....any recommendations??

Anyone?? Please..........

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭smokie2008

A bit more info on the person your buying it for might help a bit, sex/age maybe, a lot of em are done in pink now an stuff. I'm sure someone will be along soon to help.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 ciaramkm

The person that myself and the two siblings are buying a camera is for our mother.....so basically a good camera that takes good pictures without any blur in the photos would be great....as the mother tends to have a habit of taking blurry photos even when she doesn't move the camera much when taking a photo!! Also a slim line camera would be good too....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭FunnyStuff

Canon Ixus 105 in Harvey Normans for €169.

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭Structurally Sound Mentally Unstable

hiya!
    I recentely bought a great camera in boots(of all places) for €120 for a 14 mega pixel 6 times optical zoom. I am pretty sure it canon but not 100%. The camera was originally at least double that so its great value.

Anyway the point is that they have a large range of great quality cameres at half price. Plus I got about €40 euro worth of printing vouchers for instore.

You should check this out at the moment as when I was there the offer included kodak, fujifilm, canon etc cameras. Plus the girl was very helpful finding us the perfect camera.

Happy snapping/shopping!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭siobhan.murphy

Advertisement