Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Odd gf/bf things.

Options
  • 19-11-2010 8:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭

I'm not a huge fan of PDAs but I was never able to resist kissing my gf on the shoulder (in an off-the shoulder number..raar) when coming back from the bar with a couple of ales. It was probably just to let her know not to turn around quickly and spill that sweet sweet...can.
    Anybody else got idiosynchrqa.. whatever.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭Pdfile

its only friday and your already drunk ?

doin your mammy proud so ye are ! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Pdfile wrote: »

Proudly doing your mammy more like

• Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭Pdfile

antodeco wrote: »
    Proudly doing your mammy more like

you cannot do that, that does not exsist.

seriously, if you met her tell her i said hi :P

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

I'll tell her myself later!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

I'm not a huge fan of PDAs

Yeah, iPads are where its at these days...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭AskMyChocolate

Pdfile wrote: »

It's only Friday. You're already drunk ? Your (English teacher) mother must be very proud, so she must.:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭0verblood

Worst thread ever. Next.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,576 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

0verblood wrote: »
    Worst thread ever. Next.

Absolutely epic fail.

Only thing my gf understands is a fully rampant boner with nice glister on the nob fired up and ready for work.

Shoulder me bollix:rolleyes:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

i'm not a fan of pdas either

especially as every time we kiss in public someone driving by beeps their horn at us and gives us a thumbs up :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,165 ✭✭✭Wompa1

PDA's are for randy teens. Down with that sort of thing.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,919 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

Absolutely epic fail.

Only thing my gf understands is a fully rampant boner with nice glister on the nob fired up and ready for work.

Indeed. A fully loaded nudger is the only way to travel.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

[Insert comment about being a ladyboy in Thailand here]

• Registered Users Posts: 572 ✭✭✭cowhands

Once a week we get a take away, my other half collects it on his way home from work...he rings me to tell me to ring the order into the take away so he doesnt have to wait around too long.....I dont know why he rings me, we never change our order, we always get the same things....why not ring them yourself instead of ringing me to tell me to ring them?!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

The Irish male does not or ever has shown affection in public, he generally walks 3 steps in front of his spouse muttering: "Come on!" while she waddles behind him.

Duggy747 wrote: »
    The Irish male does not or ever has shown affection in public, he generally walks 3 steps in front of his spouse muttering: "Come on!" while she waddles behind him.

Did you see the waddle on that wan!? Nice arse!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭hobochris

cowhands wrote: »
    Once a week we get a take away, my other half collects it on his way home from work...he rings me to tell me to ring the order into the take away so he doesnt have to wait around too long.....I dont know why he rings me, we never change our order, we always get the same things....why not ring them yourself instead of ringing me to tell me to ring them?!

If he's driving it would be safer, as it would be more of a distraction telling someone your order then it would be telling someone to order the usual.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

Sounds painful.

My girlfriend is odd about ordering stuff. She rarely calls, I noticed this with a few ex's and the current girlfriends sister is the same. It's like they are afraid of putting someone out by asking for something....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭Johnny Bitte

Wompa1 wrote: »
    My girlfriend is odd about ordering stuff. She rarely calls, I noticed this with a few ex's and the current girlfriends sister is the same. It's like they are afraid of putting someone out by asking for something....

Ex was the exact same so I just wouldnt order it. If she wanted take out she had to ring it in herself. Feck chicken ****.

Once she got over her fear of that, she didn't need me anymore and dumped me! :eek:

Thats what I'm sticking to anyway :D

hobochris wrote: »
    If he's driving it would be safer, as it would be more of a distraction telling someone your order then it would be telling someone to order the usual.

He rings me while he is sitting in his car in the work car park...so...:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 377 ✭✭AAAAAAAHHH

He's probably hoping that just once you'll inject some spontaneity into your life, order something different so that he can hope that his life will some day become something more than the long slow shuffle towards death that it has become.

Or else it's just become a habit or something.

AAAAAAAHHH wrote: »
    He's probably hoping that just once you'll inject some spontaneity into your life, order something different so that he can hope that his life will some day become something more than the long slow shuffle towards death that it has become.

Or else it's just become a habit or something.

Probably the latter...no wait...yeah definately the later...He is very much a creature of habit. But having said that he is very reliable - so it has its positive sides

Advertisement