Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3 and 2.2 firmware

Options
  • 19-11-2010 1:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭

I have been chasing and checking for this firmware for a long time now, just now I decided to try and see if there wasan update, bit like checking ur lottery ticket type of hope way and lo and behold the update is available, not sure how long it will take but keeping fingers corssed its not a false dawn, I'll report back as soon as it is done, wifi is handling the job of course.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭AnimalRights

Only spent a few mins with it but it worked and everything seems faster!
    Off to test more stuff out!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,221 ✭✭✭Rowley Birkin QC

How do you mean Wifi was handling the job?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

There is no update there for me and I am on 3 :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭god's toy

I have been chasing and checking for this firmware for a long time now, just now I decided to try and see if there wasan update, bit like checking ur lottery ticket type of hope way and lo and behold the update is available, not sure how long it will take but keeping fingers corssed its not a false dawn, I'll report back as soon as it is done, wifi is handling the job of course.

What phone are you using?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 867 ✭✭✭gpjordanf1

No update for SGS yet, we'll be last! They have to test their 2 shortcuts on the home screen, probably new year at best, probably 6 months knowing 3!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Abelloid

Desire or Galaxy S?

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭The Roach

My Desire on 3 was able to upgrade to 2.2 a few days ago. I hadn't checked for a while before that, so don't know exactly when the upgrade was made available, but it's there now.

Advertisement