Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

best kiss

Options
  • 19-11-2010 1:15am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

Where was the best kiss you have ever had?
    Mine was the first time i kissed the love of my life, in the back of my Hilux...rolleyes.gif

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

I'll tell you when I get one :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭Where To

From Colleen *sigh*

my border collie when i was ten :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 874 ✭✭✭Ali Babba

All that link for a :rolleyes: I was expecting a photo of a Hilux at least.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,161 ✭✭✭Kimono-Girl

mine so far has been the night my OH proposed! Best kiss ever! :cool:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

I suppose when I tried to kiss somebody I really liked, she pulled away shaking her head and said nothing to me no matter what I said to her for about 20 minutes. This was as I walked her home in agony (never been so gutted), with the intention of saying night and never showing her my face again. She then proceeded to attack my face for hours on the street and I was never so happy :P

maybe when I was kissing somebody against a wall, um vigorously, at about 7am in town (running theme), and all I hear is a street cleaner behind me in the biggest Dublin accent ever 'and they say romance is dead', nearly died laughing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45 meallat

summer love - berlin in june... <3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

There was a great Kiss cover band called Kissed in the pub down the road last week, so them. :)

EDIT - ok, that doesnt read as well as i thought it would - i didnt actually kiss them :P

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

I think the first time I kissed my last boyfriend. We had fancied each other for ages and had been getting a bit too flirty chatting online, and when we finally bumped into each other one night out, it was really hot! All that built up tension!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,228 ✭✭✭epgc3fyqirnbsx

on my willy of course

• Registered Users Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

Hmm-i've two favourite ones that were totally different.
    One was when i was having a sh1t day in work, and had just started seeing a co worker. He just came up to me, grabbed me and kissed me,then told me to cheer the fcuk up and he went off again.

The other is a kiss i got on the forehead from one of the lads. Dunno why, but even though it was years ago and wasn't a romantic thing, i still think of it. :o

• Advertisement
Advertisement