Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aritech cs350 won't set

Options
  • 18-11-2010 10:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 28

Here's one for ye. I recently defaulted a cs350, changed the codes for the person and tested the alarm by entering the code and the keypad said system ok leave now and the 30 seconds to leave began. Grand......eh no. I was nearly home when the person called me saying that the alarm wont set its just stuck on the leave now screen and counts down indefinitely. Timers are set to default 30 seconds. Any ideas?? No faulty tampers or open zones.

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 10,339 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoLth

wrong forum i'm afraid. Moving to the home security forum and leaving a redirect.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,669 ✭✭✭✭altor

Select wrote: »
    Here's one for ye. I recently defaulted a cs350, changed the codes for the person and tested the alarm by entering the code and the keypad said system ok leave now and the 30 seconds to leave began. Grand......eh no. I was nearly home when the person called me saying that the alarm wont set its just stuck on the leave now screen and counts down indefinitely. Timers are set to default 30 seconds. Any ideas?? No faulty tampers or open zones.

It sound like you have the zone set up for key infinite, this means only after opening and closing this zone will the panel arm after 4 seconds. You will need to change the zone type to entry/exit.

Advertisement