Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Elm Motors Praise

Options
  • 18-11-2010 5:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,658 ✭✭✭

Just a quick note of praise for the guys in Elm Motors beyond Coonagh Roundabout.. My wife went out there today with a rear light bulb blown on our punto. They replaced it completly for free and she said they were the friendliest bunch of car eople shes ever dealt with. The car is not new - not by a long shot and wee didn't buy it there.

I've a VW and they do my servicing also and I've always found them most helpful, reasonable, honest and precise.

I don't work there - I know nobody there - just genuine praise for a good Limerick business.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

Just a quick note of praise for the guys in Elm Motors beyond Coonagh Roundabout.. My wife went out there today with a rear light bulb blown on our punto. They replaced it completly for free and she said they were the friendliest bunch of car eople shes ever dealt with. The car is not new - not by a long shot and wee didn't buy it there.

I've a VW and they do my servicing also and I've always found them most helpful, reasonable, honest and precise.

I don't work there - I know nobody there - just genuine praise for a good Limerick business.
    Thats very nice of them. I stopped going there for service though, prices were going very very high.

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭benj

Bought a car of them last week, seemed a pretty decent bunch of people as i usually find car dealers two faced and unhelpful,
    i would reccomend Elm motors.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Cost price of bulb = less than 2c (trade)
    Price of putting a smile on a womans face = priceless

Good looking, your wife? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭LB6

ffs 2c trade?

called into o'shea's on the dock road two weeks ago for a bulb for the indicator on the side of the door - €3 - and it was all done in less than 5 minutes, once he'd found the bulb and at that, it was a white one and not an orange one!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,658 ✭✭✭donutheadhomer

Berty wrote: »
    Cost price of bulb = less than 2c (trade)
    Price of putting a smile on a womans face = priceless

Good looking, your wife? :D

gorgeous of course berty -

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

gorgeous of course berty -

Key logging software?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,658 ✭✭✭donutheadhomer

Berty wrote: »
    Key logging software?

nope this is the real badger here. hows work going with you mate?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,096 ✭✭✭--amadeus--

We've bought a couple of cars from there and they would be my first choice dealership, always willing to work a bit harder for you. Shame they lost the Volvo franchise.

Advertisement