Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zombie Outbreak in Terenure, Dublin...simulated.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭actuallylike

How do, never posted in this forum before but thought you might be interested in this simulator? I'm sure people have already seen it but can't see any mention of it when I search.
    Anyway, I threw together my hometown today and my old school. Kinda cool seeing hundreds of zombies storm out of school and wreck the place!

http://beta.class3outbreak.com/maps/248/ballyboden-co-south-dublin-ireland/games/1/zombie-game

I think mine was only the second Irish map so have a go yourself, nice time killer.
    Woooops, looks like it's still in closed beta, they're still testing obviously so you won't be able to get in.

Mods delete this if you like.

Advertisement