Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fight Like Apes - Tripod 27th Nov

Options
  • 18-11-2010 3:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,009 ✭✭✭

It will be my first time seeing them. Quite looking forward to it as I know they are supposed to be really good live, even though its not exactly my kind of music.

Anyone else going?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭tomissex

I am! My sixth time seeing them :D
    They always put on a great show, they've so much energy! You'll definitely enjoy it!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,394 ✭✭✭✭Timmaay

Yep they always put on a great show, crowd can be abit rubbish sometimes though! I think tripod will be my 4th time seeing them.

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭sabrewulf

Saw them once playing live and they were great! :D
    Still cannot decide though if I go see them again or check out W.A.S.P playing the same night, since I never saw them live.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Midnight organ

Have had many opportunities to see them for buttons on college nights and never knew what they were like but i got the 1st album a few months ago and i LOVVVVEEE it!!! Also the new album is fairly solid too!
    Do you reckon itl sell out?Im defo guna go but wont be able to get tickets until wednesday :(

I'd say you'll be grand to get tickets on Wednesday! They've been on sale for a while and there's still ground floor standing tickets available...shouldn't be a problem some!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24 Misfit Mum

Can't wait to see them again, I hear we're in for a lot of spitting ;)
    Anyone know the times for tomorrow night, under a bit of pressure and would be great to know what time they are due on!

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 17,770 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

I've missed out on seeing them twice in the last couple of months in Limerick and am missing them again in a couple of weeks as they're playing the same night as Godspeed You Black Emporer.

FML :(

Misfit Mum wrote: »
    Can't wait to see them again, I hear we're in for a lot of spitting ;)
    Anyone know the times for tomorrow night, under a bit of pressure and would be great to know what time they are due on!

Cheers

I'd say they'll be on around 9. There's two support acts and doors open at 7 so I'd say 9 is fair guess!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,339 ✭✭✭me-skywalker

Hey hey jsut a quick review GREAT. 4th time seeing the guys and crowwd was great for them. Delighted seeing them tryign to get a big push.

Advertisement