Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Peter Kay O2 Dublin

Options
  • 18-11-2010 3:48pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭

Hi, just looking for some info i bought tickets for the Extra Peter Kay show on 3rd May woke up a bit late this morning as im working till 4 in the morning, anyway they seemed to sell very quick and i bought tickets for Block B row 24, does anyone know if these are good seats? they give a seating plan on ticket master but its not very great for finding your seat and the exact distance away from the stage. Anyone know if theres a good view for the section?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 473 ✭✭argentum

whats the seat numbers in the row,the higher the better ,the highest is 59 but no matter what number your fine in that block

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭gstack166

45,46, and 47 are the seat numbers.. so you reckon thats a good view yes? do you know if its high up them seats?

• Registered Users Posts: 23 sonkal

Hi I was there last night..Never laughed so much btw.... But I was row 45 and although they are up pretty high, you can still see the stage no problem, there are also 3 big screens too so you don't miss a thing..

Enjoy....

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Zombie thread

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement