Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lets have a massive party!

Options
  • 18-11-2010 3:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭

This loan the IMF/EU are giving to us. A guy on the radio said that we can basically do what we want with it, so............ lets have a party. We should invite everyone in Europe to the party here, then when they are all here, we all leg it to France and basically (move) and leave them all stranded here in Ireland, let them sort it out. Also we dont tell FF about this idea
    Much better idea than giving it to the banks imo ;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,327 ✭✭✭Sykk

I'm not really one for this but ah the thread deserves one..

Cool story, bro

• Registered Users Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭policarp

See what France did to the Roma.
    They'd kick us out pretty sharpish. The French have no time for whinging beggars.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

This guy.......................on the radio? Are you sure he was ON the radio and not IN the radio? What did he sound like.

I'm accusing you of being in league with the radio!

NOBODY EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISITION!

• Registered Users Posts: 33,072 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

"Story"? It's a bloody porposal not a story. I know you love the phrase, but please - accuaracy!

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,941 ✭✭✭thebigbiffo

look, we had one big party where everyone was invited from 1995 until Sept 2008 and look where that got us.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭De Dannan

policarp wrote: »
    See what France did to the Roma.
    They'd kick us out pretty sharpish. The French have no time for whinging beggars.

The French will be here, for the party

• Registered Users Posts: 33,072 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

We'll have to be fast, once everything closes at 2am, they'll be heading back to France to start partying.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭De Dannan

Ikky Poo2 wrote: »
    We'll have to be fast, once everything closes at 2am, they'll be heading back to France to start partying.

You are correct. Speed and efficiency will be of the essence, hence why FF will not be involved

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

look, we had one big party where everyone was invited from 1995 until Sept 2008 and look where that got us.

To be honest, in reality, not quite everyone was invited. Let's not forget that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,112 ✭✭✭flyton5

Do what you like OP. I on the other hand am gonna start my own party...with hookers...and blackjack.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,595 ✭✭✭bonerm

To be honest, in reality, not quite everyone was invited. Let's not forget that.
    flyton5 wrote: »
    Do what you like OP. I on the other hand am gonna start my own party...with hookers...and blackjack.

Was he not deported?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

bonerm wrote: »
    Was he not deported?

Who?

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭MrPirate

Aw sham. Let's all go to Ibiza with the Haaaaaaaardy Bucks!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,941 ✭✭✭thebigbiffo

Uriel. wrote: »

for s'hits and giggles then...who do ya reckon was not invited?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭msg11

If we go down, this party is coming with us.

• Registered Users Posts: 512 ✭✭✭wilson10

Big celebration party in Dunleer tonight.

Donal Kinsella is hosting a pajama party

Advertisement