Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DHD No Facebook Notifications

Options
  • 18-11-2010 12:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    All other apps, twitter, gmail etc send notifications which appear in top bar perfectly.
    But I have yet to receive a Facebook one.
    Am I doing something wrong or does this just not work?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,331 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

I've rarely had a facebook notification on my Desire top bar. I don't know how it is supposed to work but it looks to be a common problem.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,803 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

They never worked for me until one day the started appearing all of a sudden. I went and turned them off and they have been off ever since

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭drver1

Would Love to have Facebook notifications!

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

I think they only work for messages, frend requests and event invites. Not for standard comments, likes, posts etc.
    I still use bloo for notifications but dev stopped on that a good while ago and the consoloidation of notifications screwed it up :(

Advertisement