Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Night/Day courses starting in january

Options
  • 18-11-2010 10:45am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭

Hey, I was wondering does anyone know of any courses starting in January? Most night/day courses start on september/october, but I'm interested in starting one early 2011.I'm interested in social care/childcare (preferably fetac level 5/6) I am based in north dublin, but i'm sure I can travel other areas of dublin.

If anyone has any info about it i'd be really grateful!

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 737 ✭✭✭Yellow121

Hi. I'd like to ask the same question as Ash except for Cork not Dublin. Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 GreenFaery

The college of progressive education have part time and distance learning courses in special needs, childcare, montessori and health care. I'm not too sure where they're based though. Look them up on google and have a read through their website. Hope that helps!

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭Nadser

Have you checked out http://www.nightcourses.com ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 debs_higgs

HI all
    Im following your thread as im lost as what montessori course to do and if there are any starting in cork soon?
    Id appreciate if ye get any info ye might let me know.

Advertisement