Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Desire screen - white patches?

Options
  • 17-11-2010 8:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭

I'm seeing a few light white blotches on my Desire screen. Obviously lighter than a white background. Has anyone else seen this? Is it covered under warranty?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,327 ✭✭✭bogman

Moisture, humidity I wonder? if so put it in the hot press for the night (away from direct heat)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭youcrazyjesus!

bogman wrote: »
    Moisture, humidity I wonder? if so put it in the hot press for the night (away from direct heat)

I can't vouch for humidity but there's been no moisture or anything like that come in contact with the screen. I still have loads of warranty left, it's not a huge deal but if it gets worse I would like to replace the phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Kenno90

I noticed two at the bottom of my screen , When there was a white background i'd noticed two large spots that were brighter. :(

The funny thing is now one has gone and the other is tiny now, less then the size of a full stop. I think this is because i changed the wallpaper from the polar clock which was white to the htc sense one.

I have also set the brightness from high to medium, might not be a solution but it seems to be helping me ,

Now can somebody help me get rid of a spec of dust under the screen :(:(. Much worse then a white blotch imo

Advertisement