Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leg muscle sensations

Options
  • 17-11-2010 9:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭

Hi I stopped smoking a year ago. It has been pretty much plain sailing since then. I found the patches great and also 'talked' myself out of it. So for example if I saw people outside smoking and a thought came up that I miss that I would ask myself if I missed 'having' to go outside even in freezing cold weather or rain and then also telling myself the people looked weak and stupid etc.
    I dealt with any other thoughts in a similar fashion, I also looked up gruesome pictures of cancer on the net and made myself look at them. I think for me the key was to deal with any issues of denial head on.
    I still chew about 4 x 2 mg pieces of nicorette gum per day - seems to give me a psychological boost but maybe thats my imagination I don't know.

Anyway my question is has anyone experienced any leg sensations, tingling or muscle spasm from nicorette gum.
    I have seen the doc, had blood tests, no probs and so she says its my age!

Advertisement