Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airtricity Bill.. High or Low?

Options
  • 17-11-2010 2:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭

Just received my Airtricity bill online, from the dates below;

13/08/2010 to 02/11/2010 (77Day's)

= 128.76euro

Is this high or low on average bill?

It is my first bill, there are 3 of us living in the house.

BNI

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭behan29

My friend is with them and he changed to another company as without warning his bill went up by 40 euro,apparently after a year you lose your 5% discount.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭deadduck

sounds about right for 3 people i'd imagine. our last bill for 2 months was 125, and there's only 2 of us in the apartment. although we do have storage heating, which jacks it up a bit

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

There's really no such thing as an average bill, at least not one that matters. Read your meter, and if the reading on the bill is accurate, then the bill is accurate. If it isn't, then get it corrected.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 The Real Bolloxology

I just got a bill for over 300 euro for 2 months which is crazy. i have been with them for over a year and my average bill is around 120; i called them to complain and they said from now on they will give me a further 8% of all my bills but this still dosent explain my crazy bill. it was higher than any winter bill when i was using my heaters non stop. im not happy. ive asked them to come out and check my meter for faults and asked them how do i know if somebody is robbing my electicity . i dont think its very common in ireland

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭sandin

I wish my bill was as low as this - and there are only 2 of us! But we like our comfort and we love cooking and prefer the tumble dryer to the outdoors. :)

128 for 3 people in a house assuming TV, computer, usual appliances, bit of cooking, bit of lighting for about 10 weeks is very good.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Moved to Accommodation & Property

dudara

• Registered Users Posts: 18,905 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement