Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gambling Resources

Options
  • 16-11-2010 4:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,200 ✭✭✭

Was hoping some of the more experienced punters here could help me out with some online gambling resources. I'm doing a bit of work for a US gambling site and haven't really been able to find much on the Internet apart from people trying to sell '$1million in two weeks' gambling systems. What I'm really looking for an analysis of gambling methods, the statistics involved, how to get the advantage over the bookmakers, mistakes to avoid, perhaps blogs of professional gamblers or people involved in the industry in general.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭ravima

bookmakers offices have several desks all of which take in cash, but there is only one paying out. The bookie always wins

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭coughlan08

ravima wrote: »
    bookmakers offices have several desks all of which take in cash, but there is only one paying out. The bookie always wins

you were true up until this point and then i just lost interest...:rolleyes:

Advertisement