Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cost of teeth cleaning in Limerick?

Options
  • 16-11-2010 3:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

What’s the average price of teeth cleaning in Limerick?
    The dentist I got my last my check -up with is a good dentist who was recommended to me by a friend but found him very expensive for teeth cleaning - €65
    Was getting other work done and and ended up getting my teeth cleaned by him,
    Have you a dentist would you recommend, I’m looking for teeth cleaning only , that is reasonably priced?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,538 ✭✭✭btkm8unsl0w5r4

moved to consumer issues

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Moved to Limerick

dudara

• Registered Users Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭osarusan

Moved to tears.

180euro on this website - they have a place on O'Connell street.

Thats whitening not cleaning there BTW.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

got clean last week for €50. Adrian Kelly, pery square.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭osarusan

Thats whitening not cleaning there BTW.

Oops, sorry, my mistake.

• Registered Users Posts: 607 ✭✭✭t0mm13b

If you can snag a good reasonable flight ticket to Spain, you can get the teeth cleaned for 20 euro... tooth extraction 40 euro... clean spotless and good rep... or fly to bulgaria to get the whole gnashers job looked at which would cost a helluva lot less than what you pay here...

t0mm13b wrote: »
    If you can snag a good reasonable flight ticket to Spain, you can get the teeth cleaned for 20 euro... tooth extraction 40 euro... clean spotless and good rep... or fly to bulgaria to get the whole gnashers job looked at which would cost a helluva lot less than what you pay here...

A Cleaning costs about 40 euro in the ROI a check up about 30 euro and an extraction about 60 euro, are you suggesting you go on a plane for a 30 minute procedure and pay about 250 euro on flights and hotels, and then dont have a clue what the dentists is saying and have to do this twice a year.....as for a full mouth job in bulgaria......would you get a heart transplant there or other surgery? Why stop at spain or bulgaria, Thailand is a fraction of the costs there or south america.....

Advertisement