Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brooklyn Beer Range

Options
  • 16-11-2010 12:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 768 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    just wondering if anyone knows where i can find the Brooklyn beer range and not just the lager?
    I know they have pilsner, weisse, pale ale, brown ale etc but have only seen the lager on sale here.
    Anybody ever come across the others?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭oblivious

molloys off licences have a good number

octoberfest, Black Chocolate Stout, east india pale ale

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,794 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

Most decent beer offies have a few of them. See DrinkStore, for instance.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,708 ✭✭✭hynesie08

• Registered Users Posts: 19,500 ✭✭✭✭Krusty_Clown

Holland's Off License in Bray.

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭Molloys Clondalkin

Where abouts are you op that way we could direct you to a close by off licence.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 768 ✭✭✭Uncle_moe

thanks all for the replies. I'm in the city centre south side, not many good off licences near me unfortunately but would be willing to take a trip to pick up some decent beer

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,794 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

Uncle_moe wrote: »
    I'm in the city centre south side
    Dublin city centre? Try Carvill's on Camden Street or Whelan's on Wexford Street. You'll definitely get sorted if you go out to Redmond's in Ranelagh.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,166 ✭✭✭enda1

Uncle_moe wrote: »
    thanks all for the replies. I'm in the city centre south side, not many good off licences near me unfortunately but would be willing to take a trip to pick up some decent beer

Have ye tried Redmond's in Ranelagh?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭oblivious

enda1 wrote: »
    Have ye tried Redmond's in Ranelagh?

yea one of the best around along with Deveney's near the Dundrum shopping center

Advertisement