Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oasis Bar & Grill, Portmarnock

Options
  • 16-11-2010 4:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭

Haven't been here in about a year but heard it had changed in the last while. Went in for the Utd v City match last Wednesday and was there was a good crowd there. All drinks were €3 and got their beer and a burger offer for a tenner and was lovely.

Barman told me they do them offers for all premiership and Ireland games. Will be back for few games of pool some night as not much else in Portmarnock for the football.

Anyone been here lately?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 869 ✭✭✭Osgoodisgood

rodrob111 wrote: »
    Haven't been here in about a year but heard it had changed in the last while. Went in for the Utd v City match last Wednesday and was there was a good crowd there. All drinks were €3 and got their beer and a burger offer for a tenner and was lovely.

Barman told me they do them offers for all premiership and Ireland games. Will be back for few games of pool some night as not much else in Portmarnock for the football.

Anyone been here lately?

No, but please say hi to Mrs Oasis and your kids for me will you?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,839 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

What quality beers and wines do they have or is just the run of the mill rubbish available in every bar?

Advertisement